Information about how we may share your data with our sponsors:
This event is being sponsored by the sponsors listed on www.personneltodayawards.com . We may make available our registrants' name, job title, company, email address to the sponsor of each event. This is in our and our sponsors' legitimate business interests: it allows us to attract the most appropriate sponsors for the events and to facilitate business-to-business communication between our sponsors and our registrants during and after our events. Our sponsors may contact you about their products and services.
ENTERING THE 2023 PERSONNEL TODAY AWARDS
Entries will open 22 March 2023.
1. The awards are open to any company, agency or individual, from the HR sector. All entries will be judged against the criteria indicated for each category. Entries must be from UK-based HR teams/individuals or they must relate to work which impacts UK-based operations / staff.
2. For many categories, we also invite suppliers of products and services to the HR sector to enter on behalf of an HR client. Such suppliers submitting an entry can only do so if they agree that:
- Their entry can only relate to one client;
- They must have prior written permission from the client to submit the entry on its behalf;
- They will provide contact details of the individual at their client with whom Personnel Today should liaise;
- While we will recognise the supplier’s contribution in our coverage of the shortlists, it is the client who will be named as winner.
3. Entries must fulfill the definitions of the category in which they are entering (see categories for details).
Entrants should provide clear responses under 3 headings:
- The challenge – An outline of what the organisation hoped to achieve.
- The solution – Describe what the organisation/individual implemented.
- The benefits – What the organisation and its people gained.
Entry statement should be no more than 1200 words
The entry should show examples of the following criteria:
- Innovation and achievement
- Effective use of resources
- HR’s contribution to the business
4. All work should be entered using our online entry system. Video files should not be uploaded but hosted and links provided. A high resolution version of your company logo and a supporting picture should be uploaded at the point of submission that will be used in the awards presentation if your entry is shortlisted.
5. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure they have (written) permission from any owner of the supporting material they are wishing to upload. This includes:
- Literary works such as articles, stories, journals, or computer programs;
- Pictures and graphics;
- Blueprints of architecture;
- Plays and screenplays;
- Audio-visual recordings such as movies;
- Sound recordings;
- PowerPoint presentations.
6. Entries will be judged by a distinguished panel of experts drawn from the HR industry selected by Personnel Today. Decisions of the judges will be final. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry documentation will remain strictly confidential between the entrant, judges and Personnel Today Awards. Any confidential information which should not be included in any coverage of the finalists and winners on PersonnelToday.com should be clearly highlighted within the entry.
7. There is an entry fee of £270 + VAT per entry per category, which must be paid for at the time of submission via creditcard or by invoice. If you are not paying online, cheques should be made payable to DVV Media International Ltd. and mailed to Credit Control, Personnel Today Awards, DVV Media International Ltd, 1st Floor, Chancery House, St Nicholas Way, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 1JB, UK. Please include your full contact details plus categories/entry ID that the payment represents. Please note, if payment has not been received by the judging day, your entry will be disqualified. Please note we do not accept American Express payments.
8. If an entry is deemed more appropriate for another category, Personnel Today Awards reserve the right to move this without notifying the entrant in advance.
9. The closing date for entries is midnight on 16 June 2023.
10. Entries arriving after the closing date will be disqualified. Any entries received incomplete, illegible or not complying with the rules will be disqualified subject to the discretion of the Chair of the judging panel.
11. Entrants should disclose all relevant information in their submission. Any entries found to have omitted details that may have influenced the judges’ decision could be disqualified subject to the discretion of the chair of the judging panel.
12. If you have not received confirmation that your entry has been received please contact email@example.com. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost during the online submission, Personnel Today Awards recommend that you keep a copy of the submission as a word document and then paste the appropriate information into the text fields.
13. You will be informed via email if your entry has been shortlisted.
14. The announcement of the winners will be made at the Personnel Today Awards, taking place at the Grosvenor House Hotel on Tuesday 21 November 2023.
The Personnel Today Awards is a paid for event and all attendees, including shortlisted entrants, will need to purchase tickets.
Each winner will receive an engraved trophy. No cash alternative will be provided.
You can find the terms and conditions for all bookings at the following link https://dvvpolicy.com/award-delegates