The extended entry deadline is Friday 16 June 2023
Tuesday 21 November 2023
18:45 - VIP drinks reception
19:00 - Drinks reception
19:30 - Welcome speech
20:00 - Dinner
21:30 - Awards presentation
23:00 - Disco & cash bar
01:30 - Bars close
02:00 - Carriages
*please note these timings are subject to change
Winning a Personnel Today Award signifies to your peers and other organisations that your HR practice is of the very highest standard.
Awards night offers the perfect setting to learn from others in the HR community. Hear about their successes, challenges and best practice.
Employers, suppliers and contributors in shortlisted teams all gain industry exposure and recognition for exhibiting excellent HR practice, helping them to attract talent and develop new partnerships.
4. Reward and network
Our lively award ceremony offers the perfect opportunity to reward staff, entertain partners and network at the glamorous Grosvenor House Hotel on London’s exclusive Park Lane, home to renowned events such as the BAFTAs and the Pride of Britain Awards.
The Personnel Today Awards are open to entries from anyone involved in HR, whether a direct employer, consultant supplier or agency.
The Awards will recognise the employer/client and the supplier, if one is involved, provided:
- The entry relates to one project or strategy from one supplier-client relationship,
- The supplier has prior written permission from the client to submit the entry on their behalf,
- The supplier provides contact details of an individual at their client company with whom Personnel Today should liaise,
- The employer/client must provide contact details of an individual at their supplier with whom Personnel Today should liaise.
Entries will be referred to in shortlists and at the awards ceremony by the “Employer name” with “Supplier name”, where a supplier is involved.
Some categories are restricted to entries from employers only, others are only open to suppliers – please refer to a specific category’s entry criteria. Depending on entry volumes, some categories may be divided by public/private sector, by employer size or in some other manner deemed appropriate by the judging panel.
All work should be entered using our online entry system.
1. Select the category you wish to enter. (You can select additional categories from the drop down menu in the basket and the clicking the green +add button).
2. You will then be redirected to a registration page for new users or login page for returning users.
3. You will need to supply the following information for each category you enter:
- Company name,
- Written statement (no more than 1200 words),
- Supporting material (optional),
- Supporting video link (optional) - these should be supplied as hosted links,
- Image that represents the project - this will be used in the awards presentation if shortlisted Company logo - this will be used in the awards presentation if shortlisted,
- Company website,
- Twitter handle.
- Literary works such as articles, stories, journals, or computer programs,
- Pictures and graphics,
- Audio-visual recordings such as movies,
- Sound recordings,
- PowerPoint presentations.
It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure they have (written) permission from any owner of the supporting material they are wishing to upload. This includes:
4. Once all mandatory fields have been answered you can proceed to payment. Here you should complete your companies billing address.
5. Once completed you will then be asked to select to pay via credit card or invoice. Invoices will be emailed directly to the email address assigned to the login credentials. For credit card payments you will be redirected to an online payment page hosted by PayPal.
6. A confirmation email will be automatically emailed to the address assigned to the login credentials as soon as you complete your order. If this is not received check your junk mail folder and contact email@example.com
Entries are charged at £270+VAT per entry per category.
Entries can be paid via credit card at the time of submission or you can select to pay by invoice.
Entries must be paid before judging commences in June. If we have not received payment for entries by this date you will be disqualified.
Entries can be paid for by credit card or invoice at the time of submission.
You will be redirected to DVV Media International's payment page hosted by Paypal. You do not need to set up a PayPal account, you simply submit credit card details. Once completed you will receive a receipt from both PayPal and Personnel Today Awards. If you do not receive both, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept AMEX.
Once you have selected the invoice option you will have the opportunity to input a Purchase Order Number if you have one.
If you have a purchase order number at a later date please email this to email@example.com who will assign this to your invoice and re-issue.
Invoices will be issued at the point of submission and emailed to the address assigned to the login credentials. It is the entrants responsibility to ensure that this is forwarded to their accounts team for payment.
Invoice terms are 30 days.
If you have not received the invoice from firstname.lastname@example.org, please check your junk mail and spam filters.
Unfortunately this is not something that we are able to offer, apologies.
The categories and criteria are reviewed and updated every year. For this year's categories and criteria please refer to the entry guide.
Entries must meet the criteria of the category in which they are entering (see entry guide for details).
Entry statements should be no more than 1200 words.
In most categories, entrants are requested to provide clear responses under three headings:
- The challenge – An outline of what the organisation hoped to achieve,
- The solution – Describe what the organisation/individual did to achieve this,
- Benefits to the organisation – Highlight the benefits for the company – financial, motivational, etc.
The entry should show examples of the following criteria:
- Innovation and achievement,
- Effective use of resources,
- HR’s contribution to the business.
All work should be entered using our online entry system. If you are providing a video, files should not be uploaded but hosted and links provided (eg: hosted on a company website; Vimeo; YouTube.)
A high-resolution version of your company logo and a supporting picture should be uploaded at the point of submission. These will be used in the awards presentation if your entry is shortlisted.
A high-resolution version of your company logo and a supporting picture should be uploaded at this point of your submission. These will be used in the awards presentation if your entry is shortlisted.
Yes, please press the “Save for Later” button which will then move your incomplete entry into your “Saved Items”. When you are ready to submit you can log back in, go to your saved items tab to make any necessary changes before selecting the “Move to Basket” button which will allow you to complete your transaction.
Yes, as long as it is before the final entry deadline (see "Key dates").
If you log back in your entry will be held under the Awards > Nominations section. You will then be able to select the “edit” button and make necessary changes. Please be sure to press save.
After 23:55 on the final entry date no further changes can be made.
Our offices close at 17:00, therefore no one will be available to assist you should you be uploading your entry or editing it after this time on the deadline day.
You will need to collate all of the documents, photos or PDFs you wish to enter into one folder and convert this to a .zip file.
You can do so by right clicking on the relevant folder, going down on the menu to the “Send to” option and then click Compressed (zipped folder).
The maximum file size we can accept is 5MB per file and 40MB per folder. To reduce the folder size you may wish to convert individual documents within a folder to PDF if appropriate.
Entries will be judged by a distinguished panel of experts drawn from the HR industry selected by Personnel Today.
Decisions of the judges will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
If an entry is deemed more appropriate for another category, Personnel Today Awards reserve the right to move this without notifying the entrant in advance.
We ask all of our judges to sign a confidentiality agreement before we allow them to begin the judging process and review any entries.
Any confidential or sensitive information included in your entry must be clearly marked.
Winners of the awards will have an overview of their entry published on www.personneltoday.com. Any information that shouldn’t be included should be clearly marked within your entry.
1. Learn from the industry
Hear about the projects, ideas and best practice employed by the top HR teams in the country, and come away with learnings you can apply to your own organisation.
2. It’s fun!
You and your team work hard, it’s time to play hard! The awards are a great opportunity to support your HR team and reward them with a great night out. Indulge in the drinks reception and three-course fine dining menu, belly laugh at the celebrity entertainment, sit on the edge of your seat during the awards ceremony, and dance the night away at the after party.
3. Show that you’re part of the profession
The HR profession’s best will be in attendance, shouldn’t that include you? The PT Awards has represented the crème de la crème of HR in the UK for over two decades. Demonstrate that your organisation is a cornerstone of the great employment practice.
4. Network and entertain
Mingle with key decision makers from HR teams, their suppliers and partners. Or, impress clients at this glamorous black tie event held at the prestigious Grosvenor House on London’s Park Lane, which has hosted renowned events such as the BAFTAs and the Pride of Britain Awards.
Please refer to the "Attend" page for pricing.
Unfortunately this is not something we offer, apologies.
Please login and complete your guest names and dietary requirements in the ‘My Transactions’ section or alternatively please email the list to email@example.com.
Black tie and cocktail/evening dresses.
The hotel is on numerous bus routes and is located near four Underground stations:
- Marble Arch (Central line) - 10 minutes walk,
- Hyde Park (Piccadilly line) - 15 minutes walk,
- Bond Street (Central and Jubilee lines) - 15 minutes walk,
- Green Park (Victoria, Jubilee and Piccadilly lines) - 20 minutes walk.
Please use the entrance to the Great Room on Park Lane.
Tickets include half a bottle of wine per person and additional drinks can be ordered on the night from the wine waiters.
If you would like to pre order additional drinks in advance the Grosvenor House Hotel will issue you a link to their drinks portal where this can be done online.
Links will be emailed out six weeks prior to the award ceremony.
Photographs and video will be taken at this event.
By taking part in this event you grant the event organisers full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for visual presentation or social media or marketing purposes relating to the event or future events organised by DVV Media International Ltd.
By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use of these materials.